Kingsmen MC is an outlaw motorcycle club founded in Lockport, New York in 1958.
While not claiming to be a one percenter club, the Kingsmen Motorcycle Club share some of the traits seen in one percenter clubs.
Kingsmen MC History
The Kingsmen Motorcycle club were foundtred in Lockport, New York in 1958. They have a presence on the East Coast of the USA.
Media attention has grown around the club significantly since 2013, where a series of violent events have affected members of the club, including a double shooting murder outside their clubhouse in Tonawanda, New York. See the “Crime / In The Media” section further down in this article for more details on these events.
Kingsmen MC Patch / Motto / Colors
The patch of the Kingsmen Motorcycle Club is made up of a gold knight’s helmet with a red “feather” on top.
The Kingsmen Motorcycle Club have multiple references to the number “11”. The number 11 refers to the 11th letter of the alphabet, the letter “K” (Kingsmen).
A motto used by the Kingsmen Motorcycle Club is “One For All, All For One”.
The Kingsmen also use the motto “LKDK”, which stands for “Live Kingsmen, Die Kingsmen”.
Like most one percenter motorcycle clubs, the Kingsmen use an abbreviation of “KFFK”, which stands for “Kingsmen Forever, Forever Kingsmen”.
Kingsmen MC Chapters
Kingsmen MC have multiple chapters across the East Coast of the USA. At this point in time they do not have any chapters internationally.
- Kingsmen Florida Chapters
- Kingsmen Deland Chapter
- Kingsmen Desoto Chapter
- Kingsmen Hemando Chapter
- Kingsmen Lake County Chapter
- Kingsmen Putman Chapter
- Kingsmen Sumter County Chapter
- Kingsmen Volusia County Chapter
- Kingsmen New York Chapter
- Kingsmen Angola Chapter
- Kingsmen Arcade Chapter
- Kingsmen Attica Chapter
- Kingsmen Black Rock Chapter
- Kingsmen Buffalo Chapter
- Kingsmen Dunkirk Chapter
- Kingsmen Gowanda Chapter
- Kingsmen Jamestown Chapter
- Kingsmen Niagara Falls Chapter
- Kingsmen North Tonawanda Chapter
- Kingsmen Lockport Chapter
- Kingsmen Olean Chapter
- Kingsmen Tennessee Chapters
- Kingsmen Moonshine Chapter
- Kingsmen Pennsylvania Chapters
- Kingsmen Bradford Chapter
- Kingsmen Corey Chapter
- Kingsmen Erie Chapter
- Kingsmen Meadville Chapter
- Kingsmen Oil City Chapter
- Kingsmen Warren Chapter
Famous Kingsmen MC Members
There are no famous members in the Kingsmen Motorcycle Club in a celebrity sense, however there are some who are better known for their standing in the club than others.
David Pirk – National President
David Pirk was listed as the Kingsmen National President. He was named in a March 2016 indictment. The indictment covered 46 counts focussed on racketeering. It is believed that he may have ordered the execution style killing of two Kingsmen members from the North Tonawanda chapter which occurred on 6 September, 2014.
Kingsmen MC Crime / In The Media
2013 – 7 June, 2013. The club shuts down their Kingsmen Springville Chapter and takes the colors of the chapter members as they were not following club orders.
2013 – 31 August, 2013. The Kingsmen MC Lockport clubhouse is stormed by unknown persons. The intruders cause damage to the clubhouse. A Kingsmen member within the clubhouse is assaulted with baseball bats. A motorcycle, guns, ammunition, alcohol and a cell phone are stolen from the clubhouse.
2014 – 6 September, 2014. Just before 3am on 6 September, 2004, Kingsmen MC members Daniel “DJ” Szymanski and Paul Maue are shot in a car while outside the Kingsmen clubhouse in North Tonawanda, New York State. A member of the club, Paul “Rebel” Gilmore, came out of the clubhouse and stated that he saw someone riding away on a motorcycle shouting “LKDK”, which stands for “Live Kingsmen, Die Kingsmen”.
2015 – 20 August, 2015. Andre Jenkins, a resident of Florida, is charged with the 6 September, 2014 double shooting murder outside the Kingsmen North Tonawanda clubhouse.Details in the 2015 court case state that Andre Jenkins came to the clubhouse and had Szymansku and Maue meet him at the car. From the time that Jenkins arrived at the clubhouse to the time he left was only 2 minutes and 38 seconds according to security camera footage, although the footage does not show the shooting. Paul Maue had been on the phone with Kingsmen National President David Pirk just before exiting the clubhouse. Andre Jenkins is sentenced to life in prison without parole. It is believed that the Kingsmen National President, David Pirk, ordered the execution.
2015 – 26 August, 2015. Police perform raids simultaneously across 7 Kingsmen Motorcycle Club locations in New York. Police stated that the objective of the raids was to search for guns and drugs, as well as any evidence that the club is operating as an organized criminal association.
The following locations were raided:
- East Eagle Street, Buffalo
- California Hill Road, Delevan
- North Main Street, Delevan
- North Transit Road, Lockport
- Cudaback Avenue, Niagara Falls
- Oliver Street, North Tonawanda
- East Pine Street, Olean
2016 – 22 March, 2016. 16 members of the Kingsmen Motorcycle Club are named in a 46 count indictment.
Those named in the indictment are:
- David Pirk – Kingsmen National President
- Timothy Enix – Kingsmen Florida/Tennessee Regional President
- Filip Caruso – Kingsmen New York Northern Regional President
- Edgar Dekay – Kingsmen North Tonawanda Chapter President, Nomad President
- Jason Williams – Kingsmen North Tonawanda Chapter Vice President
- Thomas Koszuta – Kingsmen Member – Nomad
- Gregory Willson – Kingsmen Member – Nomad
- Emmett Green – Kingsmen Arcade/Delevan Chapter President, New York Southern Tier Regional President, New York Regional President
- Robert Osborne, Jr. – Kingsmen Olean Chapter President
- Stanley Olejniczak – Kingsmen Member
- Jack Wood – Kingsmen Arcade Chapter Sergeant at Arms
- Ryan Myrtle – Kingsmen North Tonawanda Chapter President
- Thomas Scanlon – Kingsmen Olean Chapter President, Nomad, and New York Regional President
- Glen Stacharczyck – Kingsmen North Tonawanda Chapter President
- Sean McIndoo – Kingsmen Member – Nomad
- Andre Jenkins – Kingsmen Member – Nomad
The charges against those named above include:
- Rico Conspiracy
- Possession of Firearm In Furtherance of a Crime of Violence
- Conspiracy to Distribute Cocaine
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Cocaine
- Using and Maintaining a Premises for Drug Dealing
- Distribution of Marijuana; Possession of Firearms in Furtherance of Drug Trafficking Crimes
- Felon in Possession of Firearm
- Hobbs Act Conspiracy
- Hobbs Act Robbery
- Assault with Dangerous Weapon in of Racketeering
- Use of Firearm During and in Relation to Crimes of Violence
- Attempted Murder in Aid of Racketeering
- Murder in Aid of Racketeering
- Possession and Discharge of a Firearm in Furtherance of a Crime
- Accessory after the Fact
- Obstruction of Justice
- False Statements before Grand Jury
- User of Controlled Substance in Possession of Firearms
- Distribution of Cocaine
- Distribution of Marijuana
Kingsmen MC Books / Movies / TV
Although the Kingsmen are mentioned in some books such as Biker Gangs and Transnational Organized Crime (link opens in new tab), there were no books found that focussed just on this group.
Instead you may be interested in reviewing our extensive List of One Percenter Motorcycle Club Books.
Kingsmen MC Enemies and Allies
Kingsmen MC enemies:
- Chosen Few MC are enemies.
Kingsmen MC allies:
- Outlaws MC are allies.
The Kingsmen Motorcycle Club have been very quick to point out on many occasions that they are not affiliated with any other club. Similar messages are also contained on their patches.
Please help us out by hitting the “Share” button so that we can keep bringing you more articles and “Follow” us on Facebook so that you get updated the minute we release new articles.